|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Evolution of Strategy: Chapter 2 - The Australian Outback
You'll get 4 MP3, 4 M4B and 1 TXT100% SSL Secure
Celebrate 30 Seasons of Survivor with "The Evolution of Strategy"
For going on 30 seasons, Survivor has captured the imagination of a generation of TV watchers and ushered in a new genre of TV.
Two-Time Survivor player, Rob Cesternino, and entertainment journalist, Josh Wigler, are going back through every season to discuss the strategic breakthroughs, game innovations and play Monday morning quarterback through every tribal council ever.
In each chapter of this presentation, Rob and Josh will go through each episode of the show and discuss how the the game played out. Plus, Rob and Josh discuss their favorite moments and memories from each of the Survivor seasons.
Chapter 2: Survivor: The Australian Outback
Take a look back at the second season of Survivor and hear our discussion on how the first players that had even seen the game decided to play it for themselves. We’ll have plenty of discussion about beef jerky, cooking the rice and the power dynamics of Tina vs. Colby.
Get Chapter 1 for Free
Chapter 1 of The Evolution of Strategy is completely free. Rob and Josh discuss the entire first season in great detail discussing how the first Survivor players learned to play the game.
Volume 1 Release Schedule
Each Friday between the end of Survivor 29 and the Premiere of Survivor 30, a new chapter will be released for a purchase price of $2.99. The Amazon and All-Stars chapters will cost $3.99 and have a runtime of over 13 hours each.
All of Volume 1 (covering seasons 1-10) will be available for a purchase price of 19.99 with a run time of almost 80 hours.
- Friday, December 19th – Survivor: Borneo
- Friday, December 26th – Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Friday, January 2nd – Survivor: Africa
- Friday, January 9th – Survivor: Marquesas
- Friday, January 16th – Survivor: Thailand
- Friday, January 23rd – Survivor: The Amazon
- Friday, January 30th – Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Friday, February 6th – Survivor: All-Stars
- Friday, February 13th – Survivor: Vanuatu
- Friday, February 20th – Survivor: Palau
Volume 2 and 3 will be available in the summer of 2015 following the airing of Survivor 30.
Runtime: 5 hours, 57 minutes
File Types Included
- Audiobook Format (4 m4b files will be available to download with purchase. Drag and drop into itunes or your audiobook player) These files have the word AUDIOBOOK in the file name.
- Mp3 Files - These files will play on ALL devices. These files all have the word MP3 in the file name.
- RSS Feed Link for Mp3 Podcast Format (In the enclosed text file, there will be an RSS feed for you to add to your podcast player. Download all 4 mp3 files to listen like you would a podcast)
Review the text file enclosed with the purchase for further detail on how to play the audiobook.