|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Evolution of Strategy: Chapter 5 - Thailand
You'll get 1 M4B, 3 MP3 and 1 RTF100% SSL Secure
Celebrate 30 Seasons of Survivor with "The Evolution of Strategy"
For going on 30 seasons, Survivor has captured the imagination of a generation of TV watchers and ushered in a new genre of TV.
Two-Time Survivor player, Rob Cesternino, and entertainment journalist, Josh Wigler, are going back through every season to discuss the strategic breakthroughs, game innovations and play Monday morning quarterback through every tribal council ever.
Chapter 5: Thailand
In chapter 5 of The Evolution of Strategy we discuss a season of Survivor that was dominated by the strategy of the season's winner, Brian Heidik. We will discuss whether Brian is over-rated or under-rated in Survivor lore for his game on this season. Plus we'll discuss how twists like the first tribe draft and the fake merge really altered some of the plans that the players had been making based on how the first four seasons played out.
Get Chapter 1 for Free
Chapter 1 of The Evolution of Strategy is completely free. Rob and Josh discuss the entire first season in great detail discussing how the first Survivor players learned to play the game.
Volume 1 Release Schedule
Each Friday between the end of Survivor 29 and the Premiere of Survivor 30, a new chapter will be released for a purchase price of $2.99. The Amazon and All-Stars chapters will cost $3.99 and have a runtime of over 13 hours each.
All of Volume 1 (covering seasons 1-10) will be available for a purchase price of 19.99 with a run time of almost 80 hours.
- Friday, December 19th – Survivor: Borneo
- Friday, December 26th – Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Friday, January 2nd – Survivor: Africa
- Friday, January 9th – Survivor: Marquesas
- Friday, January 16th – Survivor: Thailand
- Friday, January 23rd – Survivor: The Amazon
- Friday, January 30th – Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Friday, February 6th – Survivor: All-Stars
- Friday, February 13th – Survivor: Vanuatu
- Friday, February 20th – Survivor: Palau
Volume 2 and 3 will be available in the summer of 2015 following the airing of Survivor 30.
Runtime: 6 hours, 23 minutes
File Types Included
- Audiobook Format (4 m4b files will be available to download with purchase. Drag and drop into itunes or your audiobook player) These files have the word AUDIOBOOK in the file name.
- Mp3 Files - These files will play on ALL devices. These files all have the word MP3 in the file name. (NOTE: The full version mp3 and version broken in to 3 parts are included. They contain the exact same materials)
- RSS Feed Link for Mp3 Podcast Format (In the enclosed text file, there will be an RSS feed for you to add to your podcast player. Download all 4 mp3 files to listen like you would a podcast)
- Also includes a code for listening via the RHAP App for Android (coming soon)
Review the text file enclosed with the purchase for further detail on how to play the audiobook.